- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-L
ECW(dist. by Legato)Project Superhero by E.
- Spring 2020 Children’s Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams hops into the barber’s chair for Lion Needs a Haircut by Hyewon Yum, in which a lion cub’s father helps calm his son’s anxiety about getting a trim; Paolo, Emperor of Rome by Mac Barnett, illus. by Claire Keane, featuring dachshund puppy Paolo, who explores Rome after escaping
- Fall 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxSomething for You by Charlie Mylie (Nov. 26, $17.99, ISBN 978-0-374-31235-0).
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville KidsChef Foody’s Field Trip by Agostino Traini (Sept. 15, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1241-2).
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National GeographicHey, Baby!
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W MEDIA/MERIT PRESS \tAfter Girls by Leah Konen (Apr. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440561085).
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus/PGW)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson picks up Messi: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1225-2), Ronaldo: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1226-9), Neymar (
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
SarabandeWays of the Doomed by Moira McPartlin (Oct. 1, paper, $11.99, ISBN 978-1-908643-88-9) launches the Sun Song YA trilogy set in 2089, when society is divided into the Privileged and the Native Celtic underclass.
- Spring 2019 Children’s Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams unwraps its spring list with Mummies Exposed!
- Fall/Winter Religion Books
ABINGDON PRESS If You're Going the Wrong Way...Turn Around!