- On-Sale Calendar: Week of January 30, 2012
These Dreams of You by Steve Erickson (Europa, $15; ISBN 978-1-60945-063-2).
- Audio Reviews: Week of 6/25/2007
(May) Infinite Crisis: Part 1 Greg Cox, read by a full cast.
- Spring 2014 Announcements: Green and Other Colors: Art, Architecture & Photography
An award-winning documentary photographer delivers a stunning visual history of the Silicon Valley technology boom, in which he was witness to key moments in the careers of Steve Jobs and more than 70 other leading innovators as they created today’s digital world.
- Illustrated Gift Books
ABBEVILLE PRESSItalian Frescoes: The Time of Giotto, 1280—1400 (Sept., $135) by Joachim Poeschke, photos by Antonio Quattrone and Gigo Roli, documents 22 fresco cycles by such artists as Cimabue, Pietro Ca
- Truth Is Stronger Than Fiction
A year or so ago Kevin Trudeau and Alliance Publishing weren't on anyone's bestseller radar screen.
- The On-Sale Calendar: September 2011
South with the Sun by Lynne Cox (Knopf, $30; ISBN 978-0-307-59340-5). 75,000 copies.
- Working the Floor, G
Edited by Jill A.
- Spring 2008 Audio
(Brilliance, Feb.)The Black Dove: A Holmes on the Range Mystery by Steve Hockensmith, read by William Dufris.
- PW's BEA Exhibitors Guide: H
From Harvestpaperbacks:Sister Bernadette’s Barking Dog by Kitty Burns Florey; Golden Country by Jennifer Gilmore; Mary by Janis Newman; A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas; Grayson by Lynne Cox.
- Children's Books for Fall: A-C
ABBEVILLE KIDS Flip-o-saurus ($15.95) by Sara Ball.
- BEA Exhibitors: P - Z
PW's guide supplements BEA's 600-plus-page exhibitor handbook.
- Children's Books for Spring: D - G
A rhyming rain forest story. (3-8) River Song ($17.95, paper $9.95) by Steve Van Zandt, illus. by Katherine Zecca, is a book and CD package celebrating rivers. (4-10)
- Spring 2011 Children's Announcements: Fall 2011 Sneak Previews
BOYDS MILLS Boyds Mills Press evolves its point of view with Billions of Years, Amazing Changes: The Story of Evolution by Laurence Pringle, illus. by Steve Jenkins, a look at how Darwin developed his view of evolution, and how research suppo
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Joining Laugh & Learn is How to Take the Ache Out of Mistakes by Kimberly Feltes Taylor and Eric Braun, illus. by Steve Mark (May 1, paper, $9.99, ISBN 978-1-63198-308-5), ages 8–13.
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: Abrams to Cinco Puntos Press
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) PAPERBACK REISSUE The Adventures of High Joh