- Children's Books for Spring: Patria Press-Running Press Kids
PEEL PRODUCTIONS (North Light Books, dist.)Paperback Series1-2-3 Draw continues with 1-2-3 Draw Cartoon Aliens and Space Stuff (0-939217-71-6) and 1-2-3 Draw Cartoon Wildlife (-70-8) by Steve Barr (
- Children's Books for Spring: Sasquatch Books-Simon & Schuster/McElderry
The Magic School Bus rolls along with Polar Bear Patrol (0-439-31433-X) by Judith Stamper, illus. by Steve Haefele, based on characters created by Joanna Cole and Bruce Degen; and Electric Storm (-31434-8) b
- Spring 2003 Trade Paperbacks: History - Poetry
ANDREWS MCMEELLindbergh's Artificial Heart: More Fascinating True Stories from Einstein's Refrigerator (May, $9.95) by Steve Silverman collects quirky stories about everything from a radioactive Boy Scout to a toilet paper shortage.
- Forecasts from December 9 Issue
Crown Journeys, $16 (144p) ISBN 0-609-60614-XHARDCORE TROUBADOUR: The Life and Near Death of Steve EarleLauren St.
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: General Fiction & Short Stories to Health, Fitness & Beauty
FALL 2002 HARDCOVERS
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Religion/Inspirational to Women's Studies
FALL 2002 HARDCOVERS
- Spoken Audio For Fall
AUDIO LITERATURE Dist. by Publishers Group West; (800) 788-3123 Loving What Is by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell.
- Children's Books for Fall, H
Fall 2002 Listing by Publisher
- Working the Floor: G-H
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Working the Floor: T-V
Featured:Good Business by Steve Hilton and Giles Gibbons; A Brief History of Economic Genius by Paul Strathern; The Detective and the Investor by Robert G.
- Working the Floor: O-Q
Featured: 1,000 Low Fat Recipes by JoAnne Cox; 1,000 Classic Recipes by Elizabeth Towers; 1,000 Stories & Rhymes by David Clarke; Gardening Compendium by Laura Payne; The House Book by Chelsea Haugh.
- Forecasts from March 11 Issue
Random, $23.95 (304p) ISBN 0-375-50387-0IN THE CLEAR Steve Lopez.
- Children's Books for Spring: D-F
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- Spoken Audio For Spring
AUDIO BOOK CONTRACTORSP.O.
- Spring 2002 Mass Market Paperbacks
SPRING ANNOUNCEMENT CATEGORIES &/>