- Spring 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Fabled FilmsPippa Park Raises Her Game by Erin Yun (Feb. 4, $15.99, ISBN 978-1-944020-26-2).
- Spring 2020 Announcements: History
From global exploration in the year 1000 to the end of the Gilded Age and Winston Churchill’s dauntless leadership during the blitz, the spring’s notable histories look to the past for insights and inspiration that resonate today.Top 10American Sherlock: Murder, Forensics, and the Birth of American CSIKate
- A Different Kind of Publishing Experience: New England Children's Publishers
In her senior year at Harvard College, Yolanda Scott received a letter informing her that her application to the CIA had been rejected.
- Rights Report: Week of October 21, 2019
Jackie Kaiser at Westwood Creative Artists represented the author, and Hannah Mann at Writers House represented the illustrator.Karen Boss at Charlesbridge has acquired world rights to two titles: Where Do Creatures Sleep at Night by Steve Simmons (Alice and Greta) and Where Do Big Creatures Sleep
- Fall 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxSomething for You by Charlie Mylie (Nov. 26, $17.99, ISBN 978-0-374-31235-0).
- Spring 2020 Children’s Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams hops into the barber’s chair for Lion Needs a Haircut by Hyewon Yum, in which a lion cub’s father helps calm his son’s anxiety about getting a trim; Paolo, Emperor of Rome by Mac Barnett, illus. by Claire Keane, featuring dachshund puppy Paolo, who explores Rome after escaping
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Joining Laugh & Learn is How to Take the Ache Out of Mistakes by Kimberly Feltes Taylor and Eric Braun, illus. by Steve Mark (May 1, paper, $9.99, ISBN 978-1-63198-308-5), ages 8–13.
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Faber & FaberOnce upon a Snowstorm by Richard Johnson (Nov. 1, hardcover, $16.95, ISBN 978-0-571-33928-0).
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxIf Animals Celebrated Christmas by Ann Whitford Paul, illus. by David Walker (Sept. 11, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0-374-30901-5).
- Spring 2019 Children’s Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams unwraps its spring list with Mummies Exposed!
- The On-Sale Calendar: October 2018
Inside the Huddle with the Stars and Legends of America’s Team by Gary Myers (Grand Central Publishing, $28; ISBN 978-1-5387-6234-9). 50,000 copies.Imagine by John Lennon and Yoko Ono (Grand Central Publishing, $50; ISBN 978-1-5387-4715-5). 50,000 copies.Mutts and Mis
- Rights Report: Week of April 2, 2018
Rob Broder at Ripple Grove has acquired world rights to Selfie the Elfie by writer and director Savage Steve Holland, illustrated by Andrea Tripke.
- Spring 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
Ages 7–10.ScholasticWhen I Grow Up by Tim Minchin, illus. by Steve Antony (Mar. 27, hardcover, $17.99, ISBN 978-1-338-23384-1).
- The Stars So Far (9/22/14 Update) | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← Celebrating Good Staff Why Lying Is So Hot Now → The Stars So Far 92214 Update Elizabeth Bluemle September 23rd 2014 23 Replies Tweet You’ve b
- The Stars So Far 2010 — Updated 8/12/10 | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← When Customer Service Results in Sales for Another Store You CAN Take It with You When You Go → The Stars So Far 2010 Updated 81210 Elizabeth Bluemle August 12th 2010 19 Replies