- PW's BEA Exhibitors Guide: H
From Harvestpaperbacks:Sister Bernadette’s Barking Dog by Kitty Burns Florey; Golden Country by Jennifer Gilmore; Mary by Janis Newman; A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas; Grayson by Lynne Cox.
- Children's Notes
First introduced in The Diary of a Killer Cat (which PW called a "wry first-person story of a not-so-fearsome feline"), Tuffy thinks he's got the reign of the house when his family goes on vacation—until he meets the cat sitter and must hone his survival skills in The Return o
- Children's Books for Spring: A- D
ABRAMS Bob & Co. ($9.95) by Delphine Durand tackles the big questions of life and the universe.
- Children's Books for Spring: D - G
A rhyming rain forest story. (3-8) River Song ($17.95, paper $9.95) by Steve Van Zandt, illus. by Katherine Zecca, is a book and CD package celebrating rivers. (4-10)
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 1/29/2007
Thick as Thieves: A Brother, a Sister—a True Story of Turbulent Lives Steve Geng.
- Spring 2007 Trade Paperbacks: Relationships & Dating
BANTAM More Hot Sex (May, $15) by Tracey Cox offers new tricks, tidbits and advice. 27,500 first printing.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 9/11/2006
Claire tries to maintain some semblance of a life (she's engaged to dreamboat Randall Cox, who went from big man on campus to big man at Goldman Sachs, even though she's really in love with Luke Mayville, a sensitive writer/unrecognized genius), but vicious Vivian keeps her withi
- Fall Trade Paperbacks: Performing Arts & Film
PRESS Steve Lacy: Conversations (Sept., $21.95), edited by Jason Weiss, gathers interviews with the saxophonist.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: N
Nachshon Press Booth: 633.
- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
The ABA is using BookExpo America's return to Washington, D.C., for the first time since 1989 to host Legislative Day on Wednesday, May 17.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: M
Featured:Main Street Rag back issues; Spinning Words into Gold by Maureen Ryan Griffin; Conquistador by Jay Griswold; Cut Men by Steve Taylor; The Hospital Poems by Jim Ferris; McLife by Richard Vargas; The Man Who by Anthony S.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: W
From Backstage Books:The Munsters by Stephen Cox; How I Lost 10 Pounds in 53 Years by Kaye Ballard.
- Truth Is Stronger Than Fiction
A year or so ago Kevin Trudeau and Alliance Publishing weren't on anyone's bestseller radar screen.
- Children's Books for Spring 2006: Clarion to Fulcrum
CLARION Time to Get Up, Time to Go ($15) by David Milgrim.