- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus/PGW)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson picks up Messi: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1225-2), Ronaldo: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1226-9), Neymar (
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-L
ECW(dist. by Legato)Project Superhero by E.
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus)The King and the Magician by Jorge Bucay, illus. by Gusti (Sept. 23, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0789212047), is a fairy tale about the power of wisdom and compassion.
- Is That You, Alien?: Check Inside the Secret Pockets If You Dare
Cox’s cartooning keeps things from getting too scary, and after all the false alarms, the pop-up ending should still catch some readers by surprise.
- The Art of Photography
More than 50 of the world’s leading graphic designers and illustrators reveal their private sketchbooks to authors Steve Heller and Rick Landers.
- Books in Spanish: Spanish Books Spring 2014
NonfictionHeroe (Hero) by Rhonda Byrne Atria Español (July) ISBN 9781476765013 From creator of the international bestselling book The Secret comes Hero.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: M - R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxThe Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Daniel X.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: A - D
Abbeville Press(Dist. by Perseus)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson welcomes FC Barcelona (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211583), Ronaldo (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211668), Messi (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-078921
- Spring 2014 Announcements: Green and Other Colors: Art, Architecture & Photography
An award-winning documentary photographer delivers a stunning visual history of the Silicon Valley technology boom, in which he was witness to key moments in the careers of Steve Jobs and more than 70 other leading innovators as they created today’s digital world.
- Spring 2014 Sneak Previews
\tCAPSTONE YOUNG READERS \tCapstone prepares the guest list for Perfect Parties by Jen Jones, a guide containing planning tips and recipes; Lois Lane: Teen Reporter: Black Flames Forever by Greg Cox, in which Lois takes on a secret society of mean girls; Sherlock and Me: The Da
- Fall 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W Media/Merit Press \tEscape from Eden by Elisa Nader (Aug. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440563928).
- Is That You, Monster?: Check Inside the Secret Pockets If You Dare!
A boy named Sam is having a backyard campout with his sister and friends, but he’s sure a monster is hiding nearby.
- Cinema Redux: Summer Movie Tie-ins 2013
\tTie-in from Titan Books: Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Cox \tTie-ins from HarperCollins: two early readers, three 8” x 8” storybooks, a junior novel \tThis is hardly the first time the hero from Krypton has flown onto the big screen; 1978’s Superman
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W MEDIA/MERIT PRESS \tAfter Girls by Leah Konen (Apr. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440561085).
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
\t4 SUNFLOWERS MEDIA \tSeries \tFuzzwippers continues with Fuzzwippers Make Good Helpers (Mar. 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356252) and Fuzzwippers Make Great Travelers (June 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356269) by Marilynn Halas, illus.