- Children's Books for Fall: A-C
ABBEVILLE KIDS Flip-o-saurus ($15.95) by Sara Ball.
- BEA Exhibitors: P - Z
PW's guide supplements BEA's 600-plus-page exhibitor handbook.
- Children's Books for Spring: D - G
A rhyming rain forest story. (3-8) River Song ($17.95, paper $9.95) by Steve Van Zandt, illus. by Katherine Zecca, is a book and CD package celebrating rivers. (4-10)
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Joining Laugh & Learn is How to Take the Ache Out of Mistakes by Kimberly Feltes Taylor and Eric Braun, illus. by Steve Mark (May 1, paper, $9.99, ISBN 978-1-63198-308-5), ages 8–13.
- Working the Floor: BEA Exhibitor Listing Q-S
2003 BEA EXHIBITOR LISTINGS (Grouped Alphabetically)
- Children's Books for Spring, cont...
Monsieur Saguette uses his imagination to help himself and others in times of need. (3-7) Bees and Ants ($14.95 each, paper $5.95) by Deborah Hodge, photos by the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, focus on these creatures. (4-7
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: Abrams to Cinco Puntos Press
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) PAPERBACK REISSUE The Adventures of High Joh
- Children's Books for Fall, Candlewick - Crossway Books
This tale of dancing farm animals celebrates diversity. (3-6) I Am Happy: A Touch-and-Feel Book of Feelings ($12.99, 0-7636-1753-9) by Steve Light encourages kids to "feel their feelings." (3-6)
- Children's Books for Spring 2005: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) PAPERBACK REISSUE The Adventures of High J
- Children's Books for Fall
PublishersA-E | F-J | K-P | R-S | T-Z FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUXSome from the Moon, Some from the Sun: Poems and Songs for Everyone
- Children's Books For Fall (H)
A girl creates shadows to trick the evil Ooboo. (5-10) A Symphony of Whales by Steve Schuch, illus. by Peter Sylvada ($16).
- Spoken Audio For Spring
AUDIO BOOK CONTRACTORSP.O.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
Steve collects anything that can fit in his pockets. (3-8)GROSSET & DUNLAP The Little Engine That Could Giant Lift-and-Learn Book, illus. by Cristina Ong ($9.99), is a lift-the-flap board book version of this tale. (3-6)When I Grow Up by Steve Augarde
- Spoken Audio For Fall
AUDIO LITERATURE Dist. by Publishers Group West; (800) 788-3123 Loving What Is by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 10/1/2007
The Ginseng Hunter Jeff Talarigo.