- Home Sweet (and Tranquil) Home
- Working the Floor: O-Q
Featured: 1,000 Low Fat Recipes by JoAnne Cox; 1,000 Classic Recipes by Elizabeth Towers; 1,000 Stories & Rhymes by David Clarke; Gardening Compendium by Laura Payne; The House Book by Chelsea Haugh.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
- Books in Spanish: Spanish Books Spring 2014
NonfictionHeroe (Hero) by Rhonda Byrne Atria Español (July) ISBN 9781476765013 From creator of the international bestselling book The Secret comes Hero.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020: Nonfiction
Comics and comedy fans alike will delight in this hilarious and self-deprecating memoir.Love, Kurt: The Vonnegut Love Letters, 1941–1945Edited by Edith Vonnegut (Random House)ISBN 978-0-59313-301-9, $35Kurt Vonnegut toiled in obscurity before 1969’s Slaughterhouse-Five made him a household name, but
- BEA 2011: Around the Booths
PW's guide to BookExpo America based on BEA exhibitors' response to our call for information 24 ORE Cultura srl Booth: 3362 Company description: 24 ORE Cultura srl, Publishing House belonging to Il Sole 24 ORE Group, specializes in high-quality illustrated books.
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Spring 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
Ages 7–10.ScholasticWhen I Grow Up by Tim Minchin, illus. by Steve Antony (Mar. 27, hardcover, $17.99, ISBN 978-1-338-23384-1).
- Children's Books for Spring: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) Paperback Reissue The Adventures of High John the Co
- PW: Adult Audio for Fall 2000
- Fall 2011 Children's Announcements: G-L
by Steve Smallman, illus. by Caroline Pedler (Oct., $16.99; ISBN 978-1-56148-725-7).
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
New Scholastic Readers, Level 2 are Fraidy Cats by Stephen Krensky, illus. by Betsy Lewin (Aug. 25, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-0-545-79966-9), ages 4–8; and Katie Fry, Private Eye: The Missing Fox by Katherine Cox, illus. by Vanessa Brantley Newton (Aug.
- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers G-L
My Dad by Steve Smallman, illus. by Sean Julian (June 1, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1561487448) celebrates fathers.
- Spring 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Fabled FilmsPippa Park Raises Her Game by Erin Yun (Feb. 4, $15.99, ISBN 978-1-944020-26-2).
- Fall 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W Media/Merit Press \tEscape from Eden by Elisa Nader (Aug. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440563928).