- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National Geographic KidsNatumi Takes the Lead: The True Story of an Orphan Elephant Who Finds Family by Gerry Ellis and Amy Novesky (Nov. 8, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4263-2561-8).
- Children's Books for Spring 2006: Clarion to Fulcrum
CLARION Time to Get Up, Time to Go ($15) by David Milgrim.
- Spring 2016 Religion & Spirituality Announcements
With the arrival of spring comes the release of many religion and spirituality books that ask readers to contemplate long-standing practices and consider new ways forward.
- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
The ABA is using BookExpo America's return to Washington, D.C., for the first time since 1989 to host Legislative Day on Wednesday, May 17.
- Children's Books for Spring: A- D
ABRAMS Bob & Co. ($9.95) by Delphine Durand tackles the big questions of life and the universe.
- Sneak Previews Fall 2001 Children's Books
Sneak Previews Fall 2001 Children's B
- Children's Books for Fall, T - Z
TANGLEWOOD PRESS It All Began with a Bean ($14.95) by Katie McKy, illus. by Tracy Hill, reveals what hap
- PW: Sneak Previews: Fall 2000 Children's Books
- Working the Floor: G-H
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Children's Books for Spring: H
HARLEQUIN TEEN Paperbacks The Iron King ($9.99) by Julie Kagawa launches the Iron Fey series
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 9/11/2006
Claire tries to maintain some semblance of a life (she's engaged to dreamboat Randall Cox, who went from big man on campus to big man at Goldman Sachs, even though she's really in love with Luke Mayville, a sensitive writer/unrecognized genius), but vicious Vivian keeps her withi
- Bestselling Children's Books 2008: Meyer’s Deep Run
Jeff Foxworthy, illus. by Steve Björkman.
- Children's Books for Spring
Children's Books for SpringCompiled by
- PW: Come and Get It! Cookbooks for 2000
- Children's Books for Fall, Tallfellow Press/ Smallfellow - Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)