- Rights Report: Week of April 2, 2018
Rob Broder at Ripple Grove has acquired world rights to Selfie the Elfie by writer and director Savage Steve Holland, illustrated by Andrea Tripke.
- What's Up With Hi-Lo?: ALA 2012
Steve Keay, president and CEO of Perfection Learning, says, "Typically our books are written two grade levels below where a child might be in class, though it could be lower."
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, January 31, 2021
All His Pretty Girls by Charly Cox - 9781912973170 - (Hera) 16.
- Spring 2013 Announcements: Science: Once a Vice, Now a Virtue
\tA couple of established voices in science return this April to lead PW’s list of notables.
- 1999 BEA Awards
Bowker) Person of the Year Jane Friedman President and CEO HarperCollins Editorial Shaye Areheart Harmony Books Graphic Design Steve Snider Creative Director St.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: N
Nachshon Press Booth: 633.
- Children's Books for Fall: M
MACMILLAN/FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUX Carl's Snowy Afternoon ($12.99) by Alexandra Day.
- BEA Exhibitors: G - O
PW's guide supplements BEA's 600-plus-page exhibitor handbook.
- Children's Books for Fall, Da Capo Press - Enchanted Lion Books
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Children's Books for Fall: G-L
(All ages) Emily's New Friend ($16.99) by Cindy Post Senning, illus. by Steve Björkman.
- BookExpo America 2009: Around the BEA Booths: A - B
Featured: Presidential Memorabilia Collection (journals; address books; bookmarks; magnets; notepads); From Slavery to the White House (journal); Change (limited edtion giclée print), created and hand-numbered by Steve Parson.
- PW: Fall 2000 Hardcover List
Ad/promo.Fifty Years Down a Country Road (Nov., $25) by Ralph Emery with Patsi Bale Cox.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
Tom Clancy's Net Force continues with Duel Identity by Bill McKay, created by Tom Clancy and Steve Pieczenik ($4.99, 9-12).
- Fall 2004 Hardcovers: Performing Arts & Film
., $24.95), as told to Stephen Cox and Jim Terry, tells the story of Larry Fine, the frizzy-haired Stooge.