- BEA Exhibitors: G - O
PW's guide supplements BEA's 600-plus-page exhibitor handbook.
- Children's Books for Fall, Da Capo Press - Enchanted Lion Books
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Children's Books for Fall: G-L
(All ages) Emily's New Friend ($16.99) by Cindy Post Senning, illus. by Steve Björkman.
- BookExpo America 2009: Around the BEA Booths: A - B
Featured: Presidential Memorabilia Collection (journals; address books; bookmarks; magnets; notepads); From Slavery to the White House (journal); Change (limited edtion giclée print), created and hand-numbered by Steve Parson.
- The Stars So Far – Updated Sept. 22, 2010 | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← Selling Color in a White Town What’s New Cupcake → The Stars So Far Updated Sept 22 2010 Elizabeth Bluemle September 23rd 2010 4 Replies Tweet
- Fall 2004 Hardcovers: Performing Arts & Film
., $24.95), as told to Stephen Cox and Jim Terry, tells the story of Larry Fine, the frizzy-haired Stooge.
- PW: Fall 2000 Hardcover List
Ad/promo.Fifty Years Down a Country Road (Nov., $25) by Ralph Emery with Patsi Bale Cox.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
Tom Clancy's Net Force continues with Duel Identity by Bill McKay, created by Tom Clancy and Steve Pieczenik ($4.99, 9-12).
- Selected Cookbooks, May—February: P-W
., $15.95 paper) by Deanna Keahey and Steve Kilner, which contains recipes using boxed macaroni and cheese as a basis for such dishes as Mac & Cheese Paella and Macaroni Apple Crisp.
- On-Sale Calendar: Week of January 16, 2012
Steve Ditko Omnibus Vol. 2 by Steve Ditko (DC Comics, $59.99; ISBN 978-1401232351).
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 12/17/2007
Rockefeller Steve Weinberg.
- Children's Books for Spring: D-F
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- 2012 Starred Reviews: The Complete Round-Up | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← Bookstore as a Resource Famous First Sentences with Gelt → 2012 Starred Reviews The Complete RoundUp Elizabeth Bluemle January 17th 2013 7 Replies Tweet
- The Stars So Far, part II (1- and 2-star reviews) | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← Seriously Babies Reading Yes Eat Your Haggis and Pass the Atonement → The Stars So Far part II 1 and 2star reviews Elizabeth Bluemle August 19th 2009 3 Replies Tweet
- The Stars So Far – Updated 6/17/2010 | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← How We Can Save the Picture Book A New New York Chapter in My Life → The Stars So Far Updated 6172010 Elizabeth Bluemle June 17th 2010 15 Replies Tweet