- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 12/17/2007
Rockefeller Steve Weinberg.
- Children's Books for Spring: D-F
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
An elephant and a mouse become friends in the jungle. (2-6) The Tale of Gilbert Alexander Pig by Gael Cresp, illus. by David Cox ($15.95), is based on "The Three Little Pigs." (4-8) Manu and the Talking Fish by Robert Arenson ($15.95).
- Children's Book Reviews: 8/17/2009
The Marvelous ToyTom Paxton, illus. by Steve Cox.
- Children's Books
Picture Books Bebé Goes ShoppingSusan Middleton Elya, illus. by Steven Salerno.
- Fall 2011 Announcements: Science: From Big Questions to the Brain
Da Capo The Quantum Universe: (And Why Anything That Can Happen, Does) by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw (Jan., hardcover, $25, ISBN 978-0-306-81964-3).
- A Different Kind of Publishing Experience: New England Children's Publishers
In her senior year at Harvard College, Yolanda Scott received a letter informing her that her application to the CIA had been rejected.
- Rights Report: Week of October 21, 2019
Jackie Kaiser at Westwood Creative Artists represented the author, and Hannah Mann at Writers House represented the illustrator.Karen Boss at Charlesbridge has acquired world rights to two titles: Where Do Creatures Sleep at Night by Steve Simmons (Alice and Greta) and Where Do Big Creatures Sleep
- Spring 2020 Announcements: History
From global exploration in the year 1000 to the end of the Gilded Age and Winston Churchill’s dauntless leadership during the blitz, the spring’s notable histories look to the past for insights and inspiration that resonate today.Top 10American Sherlock: Murder, Forensics, and the Birth of American CSIKate
- The On-Sale Calendar: April 2017
Ward (Ballantine, $28; ISBN 978-0-451-47519-0).The Witchwood Crown by Tad Williams (DAW, $30; ISBN 978-0-7564-1060-5).Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel (Del Rey, $28; ISBN 978-1-101-88672-4).The Lost Order by Steve Berry (Minotaur, $28.99; ISBN
- The Listen Up Awards The Best Audios of 2007
Brother, I’m Dying by Edwidge Danticat, read by Robin Miles (Recorded Books) Clapton: The Autobiography by Eric Clapton, read by Bill Nighy (Random) Author-Read
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: N
Winning the War Against Childhood Obesity by Susan Okie; Climate Crash by John Cox; The Language of Life: How Cells Communicate in Health and Disease by Debra Niehof; Conflict in the Cosmos: Fred Hoyle's Life in Science by Simon Mitton; Memory: The Key to Consciousness by Richard T
- Spring 2018 Announcements: History
With the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. in April, a host of this season’s lead titles grapple with America’s long history of injustice in the South.Top 10The Beekeeper: Saving the Stolen Women of IraqDunya Mikhail, trans. by Max Weiss.
- Spring 2015 Religion Announcements: The Bible and Beyond
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 5/18/2009
Gen BuY: How Tweens, Teens, and Twenty-Somethings Are Revolutionizing RetailKit Yarrow and Jayne O’Donnell.