- Indies Booksellers Report Strong Holiday Finish
“Overall, we did end the year strongly and are happily starting 2019,” she said.
- Booksellers Say BookExpo Demise Is No Surprise
I also co-own a bookstore with my wife.
- Selling Graphic Novels In a Changing American Marketplace
In 2017, the total French comics market had about $575 million in sales (almost entirely in the book format).
- PLA 2020: Ingram Rolls Out the Red Carpet
Overall, Everson says, Ingram Content Group had a solid 2019.
- At This Year's Frankfurt Book Fair, Uncertainty Was Met with Optimism
Sales have been polarized: there are some huge bestsellers and many books going out unnoticed.
- Fall Regionals 2018: Making the Connection
With ABA’s support, MPIBA will offer three spring ABA forums in 2019, plus additional days with rep picks and author appearances.
- Kansas City Booksellers Launching 'World's First Explorastorium'
Once the fundraising goals have been reached, The Rabbit Hole will become primarily self-sufficient, “through a variety of revenue streams,” including admission fees, programming for schools, and bookstore/gift shop sales, as well as support from national publishers, local companies, and foun
- Learning from Covid
The company formed Chronicle Audio in May 2019 and has upped its presence in e-books.
- Trotman’s Iron Circus Celebrates ‘Strange and Amazing’ Comics
Now the company she founded in 2007, Iron Circus, is a full-fledged book publisher that is getting its ever-increasing catalog onto bookstore and library shelves.Trotman plans to publish 11 books in 2019, up from seven last year.
- West Coast Publishing Adapts to a New Environment
On April 2, the bookstore will host a 7 p.m.
- Anime NYC 2018 Attracts 36,000 Fans to Javits Center
Kinokuniya Books, a cosponsor of Anime NYC, had a bookstore set up in the hall, featuring a wide range of art books based on manga and anime.
- Powell's Responds to Anti-Ngo Protestors
But, she explained, they would continue to offer the book for sale online: "In our history we have sold many copies of books we find objectionable.
- News from the North: August 2020
They go on sale on September 2.New Video Portal for Canadian Kids’ Books With Canada coping with lockdowns, bookstore closings, and distance learning like much of the rest of the world, the Children’s Book Council of Canada has introduced Bibliovideo, a YouTube channel focused on children’s
- Indies Launch GoFundMe Campaigns to Survive Coronavirus Shutdown
I Am has, to date, raised close to $8,500 from 160 donors.Literati BooksPW Bookstore of the Year 2019 winner Literati Books in Ann Arbor, Mich. once again has demonstrated that in the seven years since Mike Gustafson and Hilary Gustafson moved there from New York City and opene
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 24, 2018
Martin’s \t\t\t14,201 \t\t \t\t \t\t\t10 \t\t\tChina Rich Girlfriend \t\t\tKevin Kwan \t\t\tAnchor \t\t\t13,939 \t\t \t Editor’s note: Sales for the week ended Sept. 16, 2018 do not include data from the Christian bookstore chain Lifeway.