- Children's Books for Fall: S- Z
Lauren Brooke's Heartland gains Always There ($4.99, 9-12).
- African-American Interest Titles
- Fall 2003 Hardcovers -- Biography & Memoir
FALL 2003 HARDCOVERS
- Over 900 Authors Sign Open Letter to Amazon
Brilliant \tDouglas Brinkley \tPope Brock \tLaura Brodie \tLora Brody \tGeraldine Brooks \tHarriet Brown \tJennifer Brown \tLisa Brown \tSandra Brown</li
- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
King, Fox Licensing & Merchandising; Jon Rosenberg, Jokar Productions; Elaine Piechowski, Warner Bros.
- Spring Religion 2007: Clash of Worldviews Reflected in Books
The highest-profile among the antireligion books this spring likely will be Christopher Hitchens's gloves-off God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (May), from the new Warner/Twelve imprint.
- BEA Exhibitors: A - F
PW's guide supplements BEA's 600-plus-page exhibitor handbook.
- Spring 2009 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams stirs the pot with Chicken Soup by Jean Van Leeuwen, illus. by David Gavril, featuring a farmyard of comic characters; Views from Here by
- Children's Books: Spring 2011 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams wears a lot of hats with Nurse, Soldier, Spy: The Story of a Civil War Woman by Marissa Moss, illus. by John Hendrix, a picture book biography of Sarah Emma Edmonds who dressed as a man and fought in the Civil War; <i&g
- Children’s Books for Fall: S
(8—12) Dawn ($17.99) by Kevin Brooks is a novel about family, friendship and faith. (12—up) SCHOLASTIC/EN ESPAÑOL Titles
- Children's Books for Fall, I-O
Fall 2002 Listing by Publisher
- African-American Adult Books
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: The Best Books of 2004
BrimstoneDouglas Preston andLincolnChild (Warner) Their best cerebral action adventure novel yet, an extravagantly enjoyable tale of international intrigue.
- The Year in Books 2001
This is the debut of PW's "The Year in Books," an annual review examining noteworthy trends in books and publishing.
- New and Backlist Books on Bereavement and Healing
CHAMPION PRESS I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and Healing After the Sudden Death of a Loved One (2000, $14.95 paper) by