- Children's Books for Spring 2006: Saint Mary's Press to Zonderkidz
Chestnut Hill continues with Book 3 and Playing for Keeps by Lauren Brooke ($4.99 each, 9-12).
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-L
Discovery Adventures offers Survival by Henry Brook (Sept. 1, paper, $8.99, ISBN 978-0794531119), ages 8–up.
- Children's Books for Spring
Children's Books for Spring Compiled by Sally Lodge -- 2/12/01 Q-S RAGGED BEARS
- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers M-Q
MACKINAC ISLAND PRESS (Charlesbridge, dist.)
- BEA 2016: Around the Booths
., independent publisher is featuring books and catalogues, and hosting in-booth author signings.Albert Whitman & CompanyBooth 2201Publisher of children’s books since 1919, notably the Boxcar Children Mysteries by Gertrude Chandler Warner, as well as picture books, novels, and nonfiction titles.Alfred
- Children's Books for Spring: A - C
And The Boxcar Children Mysteries adds The Spy in the Bleachers and The Amazing Mystery Show, characters created by Gertrude Chandler Warner ($14.99 each, paper $4.99, 7—10).
- Spring 2003 Hardcovers: Contemporary Affairs - General Fiction & Short Stories
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESSIslam: A Mosaic, Not a Monolith (Apr., $19.95) by Vartan Gregorian.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 2/5/2007
The Maytrees Annie Dillard.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 4/23/2007
Shoot the Widow: Adventures of a Biographer in Search of Her Subject Meryle Secrest.
- Spring 2016 Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams slathers on the sunscreen for Waiting for High Tide by Nikki McClure, a picture-book look at a family’s beach outing; Miracle Man by John Hendrix, presenting the story of Jesus; Forest Feast for Kids by Erin Gleeson, a cookbook; Cloth Lullaby by Amy Novesky, illus. by Isabel
- Children's Books for Spring: Simon & Schuster/Pulse-Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR SPRING (arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
Warner, Vermont by Kathy Pelta and Wyoming by Carlienne Frisch ($5.95 each, 8-11).
- Fiction Reviews: 12/18/2006
Fiction Because the Ra
- Spring 2003 Hardcovers: Reference - Women's Studies
., $22.95) by Terry Brooks outlines the requirements and rewards of being a writer.
- The Wizards of Oz
Australian publishing has become ever more diverse and features a mix of players that includes big home-grown companies, branches of multinationals, longtime family operations, several veteran publishers and editors who have gone out on their own, and