- Children's Books for Spring: F - L
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS <p id="id2038504-9
- New in Religion: Anti-Religion
It was probably inevitable.
- PW: Fall/Winter Relgion Books
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 4/28/2008
Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip—Confessions of a Cynical Waiter The Waiter.
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: Farcountry Press to Harperentertainment
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS
- Mary Magdalene, Politics and Prayer
Compiled by Robert Dahlin and Charles Hix Will I ever be able to write about religion publishing again without referring to The Da Vinci Code?
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Fall 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxSomething for You by Charlie Mylie (Nov. 26, $17.99, ISBN 978-0-374-31235-0).
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxMimi and Bear in the Snow by Janee Trasler (Oct. 7, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0374349714).
- Religion Stays Strong
Among the offerings this fall are a memoir by Lewis’s stepson Douglas Gresham (Broadman & Holman), a biography from BlueBridge, an intellectual biography from Jossey-Bass, literary and theological explorations of Lewis’s Narnia (Warner Faith, InterVarsity Press, Baker), reminiscences of those w
- Children's Books for Fall: R-S
RANDOM HOUSE Do You Like Green Eggs and Ham?
Tabloid Love: Looking for Mr.
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus)The King and the Magician by Jorge Bucay, illus. by Gusti (Sept. 23, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0789212047), is a fairy tale about the power of wisdom and compassion.
- BEA 2015: Around the Booths
Abbeville PressBooth 2764Abbeville Press, established in 1977, specializes in high-quality illustrated books on art; architecture; photography; design; travel; lifestyle and media.Abingdon PressBooth 1060Now beginning its ninth decade, Abingdon Press publishes a wide array of high-caliber academic, professional,
- Fall/Winter Religion Books
ABINGDON PRESS If You're Going the Wrong Way...Turn Around!