- A Year of Big Numbers
The biggest sales story of the year (and not just on the children's front, either) was how sales of Harry Potter books leaped even higher into the stratosphere.
- Working the Floor: T-V
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Nonfiction Reviews: Publishers Weekly Nonfiction Reviews from 6/26/06
Nonfiction How Language Works: How Babies Babble, Words Change Meaning, and Languages Live or DieDavid Crystal.
- Fall 2008 Hardcovers (Part 3)
., $27) by Terry Brooks.
- Children's Books for Spring: P
PARACLETE PRESS Paperback Praying in Color: Kids' Edition ($14
- Live From BEA, Saturday, May 31
Today's Stories (click the headlines below):• Big Books for Fall• Big Children's Books for Fall• An Early Morning Lovefest for Comics• Work Action Hits Convention• Big Read Update• IndieBound #1 Topic at ABA Meetings• Bezos Pushes Kindle Virtues• Going
- PW Select February 2013: New Titles from Self-Publishers
This issue of PW Select marks the first in our now bimonthly frequency—that is, six times a year, rather than quarterly—allowing us to keep up with the growing swell of self-publishing that is transforming the industry.Biography & AutobiographyCircle of Service: Secretary of the Air Force Michael W.
- Booths by Numbers: BEA 2012
In response to reader requests, we offer a master list of exhibitors, in numerical order.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 2/26/2007
Boomsday Christopher Buckley.
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseI Am Cindy-Lou Who (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1803-9) and I Am Sam-I-Am (Jan. 8, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-0-525-57958-8) by Tish Rabe; and I Am Max by Astrid Holm (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99,
- Spring 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseMy Little Brave Girl by Hilary Duff, illus. by Kelsey Garrity-Riley (Mar. 23, $18.99, ISBN 978-0-593-30072-5), encourages girls to reach higher, dream bigger, and approach the world with their hearts wide open.
- BEA 2014: Around the Booths
Abbeville PressBooth: 1315Co. description: Abbeville Press, est. 1977, specializes in publishing high-quality illustrated books on art; architecture; photography; design; travel; lifestyle and media.Books/galleys: World Soccer Legends series by Illugi Jökulsson; Gusto: The Very Best of Italian
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: A - D
This comprehensive listing of BookExpo America's exhibitors is designed to help booksellers and attendees navigate the sprawling trade show floor containing more than 2,000 exhibitors.
- Spring 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers H-M
Hardie Grant EgmontBaby Says...No!
- Spring 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
A Preschool Graduation Affirmation by Brooke Jorden, illus. by Julia Back (June 8, $8.99 board book, ISBN 978-1-64170-458-8), highlights the skills and lessons kids learn in preschool.