- Fall 2010 Hardcover Listings
Let's think about the fall when, hopefully, the oil leak in the Gulf is capped, the sound of vuvuzelas is a distant memory, and booksellers and –buyers are enthralled by Paul Roberts's book-length profile of Exxon or Jane Leavy's vivid evocation of when Mickey Mantle was an American h
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
\t4 SUNFLOWERS MEDIA \tSeries \tFuzzwippers continues with Fuzzwippers Make Good Helpers (Mar. 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356252) and Fuzzwippers Make Great Travelers (June 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356269) by Marilynn Halas, illus.
- Around the Booths
From Abrams Image:Nigel Barker's Beauty Equation by Nigel Barker; Max's Kansas City by Steven Kasher; Carl Warner's Food Landscapes by Carl Warner; Threadless by Jake Nickell and Jeffrey Kalmikoff; Reefer Movie
- Children's Books for Spring: F -
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) Paperbacks Going to Yellowstone!
- Spring 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-S
MoonlightSeriesMy First Discoveries welcomes Cats by Pascale de Bourgoing, illus. by Henri Galeron (May 1, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-85103-439-0), and How the Body Works (May 1, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-85103-440-6) and Where Animals Hide (May 1, $14.99, ISBN 978-1
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville KidsChef Foody’s Field Trip by Agostino Traini (Sept. 15, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1241-2).
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
\tNATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS \t(Dist. by Random House) \tOcean Counting by Janet Lawler, illus. by Brian Skerry (May 14, hardcover, $16.95, ISBN 978-1426311161) is a counting book introducing sea creatur
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Brooks (Feb. 5, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4867-1467-4).
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: M - R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxThe Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Daniel X.
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
The Magic School Bus Rides Again revs up with Meet the Class by Samantha Brooke (Dec. 26, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-1-338-20236-6), The Monster Power (Dec. 26, paper, $4.99, ISBN 978-1-338-19444-9) and Sink or Swim (Dec. 26, paper, $4.
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-F
by Mariko Tamaki, illus. by Brooke Allen (Oct. 10, hardcover, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4197-2725-2), launches a series about the campers from the Lumberjanes graphic novels.
- Fall 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseWhoa, Dog.
- Spring 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-G
Ages 4–8.SeriesThe Boxcar Children Great Adventures debuts with Journey on a Runaway Train, created by Gertrude Chandler Warner, illus. by Anthony VanArsdale (Feb. 1, hardcover, $12.99, ISBN 978-0-8075-0695-0), ages 7–10.
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxIf Animals Celebrated Christmas by Ann Whitford Paul, illus. by David Walker (Sept. 11, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0-374-30901-5).
- Fiction Review: Week of 11/20/2006
A Match Made on Madison Dee Davis.