- BEA 2016: Around the Booths
., independent publisher is featuring books and catalogues, and hosting in-booth author signings.Albert Whitman & CompanyBooth 2201Publisher of children’s books since 1919, notably the Boxcar Children Mysteries by Gertrude Chandler Warner, as well as picture books, novels, and nonfiction titles.Alfred
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 4/23/2007
Shoot the Widow: Adventures of a Biographer in Search of Her Subject Meryle Secrest.
- The Wizards of Oz
Australian publishing has become ever more diverse and features a mix of players that includes big home-grown companies, branches of multinationals, longtime family operations, several veteran publishers and editors who have gone out on their own, and
- Children's Books for Spring: Simon & Schuster/Pulse-Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR SPRING (arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Spring 2016 Sneak Previews
ABRAMSAbrams slathers on the sunscreen for Waiting for High Tide by Nikki McClure, a picture-book look at a family’s beach outing; Miracle Man by John Hendrix, presenting the story of Jesus; Forest Feast for Kids by Erin Gleeson, a cookbook; Cloth Lullaby by Amy Novesky, illus. by Isabel
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
Warner, Vermont by Kathy Pelta and Wyoming by Carlienne Frisch ($5.95 each, 8-11).
- Fiction Reviews: 12/18/2006
Fiction Because the Ra
- Spring 2003 Hardcovers: Reference - Women's Studies
., $22.95) by Terry Brooks outlines the requirements and rewards of being a writer.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: J - R
Ackerman; Unauthorized Teacher's Survival Guide, Third Edition by Jack Warner and Clyde Bryan with Diane Warner; Best Resumes for College Students and New Grads, Second Edition by Louise M.
- Selected Travel Books, January—July
(All titles are paperback unless otherwise noted.)
- Nonfiction Reviews: Publishers Weekly Nonfiction Reviews from 6/26/06
Nonfiction How Language Works: How Babies Babble, Words Change Meaning, and Languages Live or DieDavid Crystal.
- Hollywood Comes Calling
Last year was a strong one for children's books: in hardcover, 238 titles sold more than 75,000 copies; in paperback, 310 books sold in excess of 100,000 copies.
- Working the Floor: T-V
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Children's Books for Spring: P
PARACLETE PRESS Paperback Praying in Color: Kids' Edition ($14
- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
Street Lit (9:15—10:30) with Beth de Guzman, Time Warner Book Group.