- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
Street Lit (9:15—10:30) with Beth de Guzman, Time Warner Book Group.
- Selected Travel Books, January—July
(All titles are paperback unless otherwise noted.)
- Fall 2011 Children's Announcements: D-F
DAWN PUBLICATIONS Gobble, Gobble by Cathryn Falwell (Sept., $16.95; ISBN 978-1-58469-148-8; paper; $8.95; ISBN 978-1-58469-149-5).
- A Year of Big Numbers
The biggest sales story of the year (and not just on the children's front, either) was how sales of Harry Potter books leaped even higher into the stratosphere.
- Hollywood Comes Calling
Last year was a strong one for children's books: in hardcover, 238 titles sold more than 75,000 copies; in paperback, 310 books sold in excess of 100,000 copies.
- Working the Floor: T-V
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Nonfiction Reviews: Publishers Weekly Nonfiction Reviews from 6/26/06
Nonfiction How Language Works: How Babies Babble, Words Change Meaning, and Languages Live or DieDavid Crystal.
- Fall 2008 Hardcovers (Part 3)
., $27) by Terry Brooks.
- PW Select February 2013: New Titles from Self-Publishers
This issue of PW Select marks the first in our now bimonthly frequency—that is, six times a year, rather than quarterly—allowing us to keep up with the growing swell of self-publishing that is transforming the industry.Biography & AutobiographyCircle of Service: Secretary of the Air Force Michael W.
- Children's Books for Spring: P
PARACLETE PRESS Paperback Praying in Color: Kids' Edition ($14
- Live From BEA, Saturday, May 31
Today's Stories (click the headlines below):• Big Books for Fall• Big Children's Books for Fall• An Early Morning Lovefest for Comics• Work Action Hits Convention• Big Read Update• IndieBound #1 Topic at ABA Meetings• Bezos Pushes Kindle Virtues• Going
- Booths by Numbers: BEA 2012
In response to reader requests, we offer a master list of exhibitors, in numerical order.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 2/26/2007
Boomsday Christopher Buckley.
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseI Am Cindy-Lou Who (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1803-9) and I Am Sam-I-Am (Jan. 8, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-0-525-57958-8) by Tish Rabe; and I Am Max by Astrid Holm (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99,
- Spring 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseMy Little Brave Girl by Hilary Duff, illus. by Kelsey Garrity-Riley (Mar. 23, $18.99, ISBN 978-0-593-30072-5), encourages girls to reach higher, dream bigger, and approach the world with their hearts wide open.