- PW: Fall 2000 Mass Market Paperback List
- Spring 2011 Children's Announcements: D-F
Disney Pixar Cars 2 adds Mix & Match by Kitty Richards ($12.99, 3-7); Cars 2 Book & Magnetic Playset by Brooke Dworkin ($14.99, 3-7); and Cars Storybook Collection ($15.99, 3-up).
- A List of Remaining Borders Stores
Virginia Street Reno NV 89502 25,000 299 BSS Warner Marketplace 6510 Canoga Avenue Canoga Park CA 91303 25,137 300 BSS Winter Park Center 600 N.
- Children's Books for Fall: M-Q
MACMILLAN/FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUX The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark ($16.99) by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Dan Hanna, is a follow-up to The Pout-Pout Fish. (2-5) Ernest, the Moose Who Doesn’t Fit ($15.99) by Catherine Rayner.
- Children's Books: Children's Reviews, Week of 7/24/2006
Roaring Brook/Porter, $16.95 (32p) ISBN 1-59643-165-2 Schwartz's (Oscar: The Big Adventure of a Little Sock Monkey, reviewed June 26) spry story introduces a pony-tailed gal with oodles of personality and an answer for everything.
- PW: Political Books: Booked for the Campaign Trail
- BookExpo America 2009: Around the BEA Booths: M - O
Martin (Feiwel & Friends); Cat Burglar Black by Richard Sala (First Second); The Witch’s Guide to Cooking with Children by Keith McGowan, illustrations by Yoko Tanaka (Holt Books for Young Readers/ Christy Ottaviano Books); The Midnight Charter by David Whitley (Roaring Brook Press
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
- Children's Books for Spring: T-Z
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- Children's Books for Spring: T - Z
TANGLEWOOD PRESS (NBN, dist.)
- Forecasts from October 6 Issue
Fiction Jan.* THE HAVANA ROOMColin Harrison.
- Springing Forward: Fiction/General & Short Stories
CENTER STREET The Adventures of Slim & Howdy (June, $21.95) by Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, with Stephen Bly, expands the cowboy alter egos of country music's Brooks and
- Children’s Galleys to Grab: BEA 2012
Coovert (Roaring Brook).
- On-Sale Calendar: Week of March 12, 2012
Your mostly-complete list of books going on sale in the next week.
- Frankfurt 2011 Briefcase: What the American Agents Are Selling
Greenburger SJGA is coming to Germany with a new one from Brad Thor, Full Black (Atria, July 2011), which continues the author’s Scot Harvath series (he’s a former Navy SEAL who’s now in the Secret Service) and was recently optioned by Warner Bros.; the agency says WB is loo