- African-American Interest Young Reader's Titles 2013–2014
\tEllRay Jakes Is Magic (Mar., $14.99) by Sally Warner, illus. by Brian Biggs.
- Forecasts from January 13 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (384p) ISBN 0-446-53085-9THE LOST ARMY OF CAMBYSESPaul Sussman.
- PW: Book Trade Predictions
Brooks of B&N predicted that the "cost of an e-book transaction will approach that of a credit card fee."
- The On-Sale Calendar: August 2016
Norton, $25.95; ISBN 978-0-393-24165-5). 50,000 copies.Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone (Portfolio, $27; ISBN 978-1-101-98105-4). 50,000 copies.All the Ugly and Wonderful Things: A Novel by Bryn Greenwood (Thomas Dunne Books, $25.99; ISBN 978-
- Players Need Platforms
Warner (11/06) 699,958 14.
- And the Nominees Are...
DEBUT AUTHOR OF THE YEAR He's Just Not That into You Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo Simon Sportlight EntertainmentCremator's Revenge Margaret LeNois A Better Be Write PublisherA Woman's Guide to Saving Her Own Life Mell
- Few Surprises in the Winners' Circle
In nonfiction, the concept of unfortunate timing could best be exemplified by Jack Welch's Jack, for which Warner paid about $7 million.
- Forecasts from February 10 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (432p) ISBN 0-446-51815-8RESTORATIONJohn Ed Bradley.
- Forecasts from September 8 Issue
Warner/Mysterious, $23.95 (288p) ISBN 0-89296-794-3 FIRE FLIGHTJohn J.
- Forecasts from March 18 Issue
Warner, $17.95 (288p) ISBN 0-446-52920-6 (Christianity/Spirituality)OH GOD!
- Falling for Films of Fall: Movie Tie-ins Fall 2012
Cloud Atlas Starring Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Susan Sarandon Directed by Lana Wachowski, Andy Wachowski, Tom Tykwer Release date October 26 (Warner Bros.
- Forecasts from September 10 Issue
Warner, $6.99 (368p) ISBN 0-446-60962-5 IN MY WILDEST DREAMSChristina Dodd.
- Spring Hardcovers 2002: Self-Help
., $15) by Brooke Newman tells a parable about finding hope in disappoint or frustration.
- Sexual Harassment Is a Problem in Publishing
And that’s what I did.”Brooke Warner, publisher of She Writes Press, said one issue is that many of the men who sexually harass women assume their behavior is aboveboard: “ think they’re being charming, or flirtatious.
- Fall 2004 Hardcovers: Politics
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESS Parting Ways: The Crisis in German-American Relations (Oct., $28.95) by Stephen F.