- Working the Floor: W-Z
- Working the Floor: M-N
MCGRAW-HILL CHILDREN'S PUBLISHING Publishes children's books and specialty products, including lines from American Education Publishing, Peter Bedrick Books, Brighter Child, Fearon Teacher Aids, Gifted & Talented, Good Apple, Grace Publications, Great Wave Software, Ide
- Forecasts from April 8 Issue
Millbrook/Roaring Brook, $1
- Children's Poetry in Bloom
While praising such encompassing tomes as "very useful and valuable," Simon Boughton, publisher of Roaring Brook (a new imprint of Millbrook Press), is gratified to see an increasing number of publishers releasing collections by a single author.
- Forecasts from April 1, 2002 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (416p) ISBN 0-446-53008-5JULY* HUNTED PAST REASONRichard Matheson.
- Forecasts from March 25 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (544p) ISBN 0-446-52451-4DANCING WITH THE DRAGONJoe Weber.
- Few Surprises in the Winners' Circle
In nonfiction, the concept of unfortunate timing could best be exemplified by Jack Welch's Jack, for which Warner paid about $7 million.
- Forecasts from March 18 Issue
Warner, $17.95 (288p) ISBN 0-446-52920-6 (Christianity/Spirituality)OH GOD!
- Forecasts from March 11 Issue
Warner, $22.95 (304p) ISBN 0-446-52903-6HALFWAY HOMEMary Sheldon.
- Forecasts from February 25 Issue
Warner Aspect, $13.95 paper (400p) ISBN 0-446-67899-6A DRAGON'S ASCENSION: A Tale of the Band of FourEd Greenwood.
- Spring/Summer Religion Books
ABINGDON PRESS Leading Beyond the Walls (Mar., $22) by Adam Hamilton tells how congregations can become vibrant centers of outreach.
- Forecasts from February 18 Issue
Warner, $23.95 (336p) ISBN 0-446-52597-9 POLITICAL NUMERACY: Mathematical Perspectives on Our Chaotic ConstitutionMichael I.
- Children's Books for Spring: T-Z
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- Forecasts from February 11 Issue
Warner, $7.99 (448p) ISBN 0-446-60943-9NonfictionMAR.
- Spoken Audio For Spring
AUDIO BOOK CONTRACTORSP.O.