- Forecasts from February 24 Issue
Warner, $23.95 (288p) ISBN 0-446-52796-3*BROWNSVILLEOscar Casares.
- Spring/Summer Religion Books: N - Z
PARACLETE PRESS By Willoway Brook: Exploring the Landscape of Prayer (Mar., $17.95) by Cindy Crosby draws parallels between exterior landscapes and a worshipful interior.
- Forecasts from February 17 Issue
Warner Forever, $5.99 (384p) ISBN 0-446-61230-8 Nonfiction May.INTO AFRICA: The Epic Adventures of Stanley & LivingstoneMartin Dugard.
- Children's Books for Spring: Simon & Schuster/Pulse-Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR SPRING (arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Short Takes
A young Vietnamese graduate of the Iowa Writers Workshop, Aimee Phan, signed a two-book deal with SMP's Alicia Brooks, involving a novel and a book of interconnected stories, both centering on the lives of Vietnamese orphans in the States.
- Forecasts from February 10 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (432p) ISBN 0-446-51815-8RESTORATIONJohn Ed Bradley.
- Spring 2003 Trade Paperbacks: Cookbooks - Health, Fitness & Beauty
SPRING 2003 TRADE PAPERBACKS
- Spring 2003 Hardcovers: Contemporary Affairs - General Fiction & Short Stories
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESSIslam: A Mosaic, Not a Monolith (Apr., $19.95) by Vartan Gregorian.
- Spring 2003 Hardcovers: Reference - Women's Studies
., $22.95) by Terry Brooks outlines the requirements and rewards of being a writer.
- Forecasts from January 27 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (326p) ISBN 0-446-53104-9COLONEL RUTHERFORD’S COLTLucius Shepard.
- Forecasts from January 13 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (384p) ISBN 0-446-53085-9THE LOST ARMY OF CAMBYSESPaul Sussman.
- Forecasts from December 16 Issue
Warner, $23.95 (336p) ISBN 0-446-53158-8DAUGHTER OF THE LOOMTracie Peterson and Judith Miller.
- To Be Continued...
"Several years ago," says Warner mass market editorial director Beth de Guzman, "people were saying that they were tired of interconnected books, but in recent years the cycle has turned back to where tie-in romance books are once again
- African-American Interest Titles
- Hardcover Bestsellers