- Forecasts from July 1 Issue
Warner, $25.95 (500p) ISBN 0-312-86513-9WINGS OF FIREDale Brown.
- Forecasts from April 8 Issue
Millbrook/Roaring Brook, $1
- The Stakes Rise for Chart Toppers
Split Second by David Baldacci (Warner, 615,464) 19.
- The Right Names Make the Game
Warner (1,042,314) **Seat of the Soul.
- The Indie Publishing Feminist Revolution
Warner says that, working in a women’s press, “you can’t deny anymore.
- BEA '99: The Hollywood/Book Embrace
Brooks to their client list.
- Cinema Redux: Summer Movie Tie-ins 2013
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War is by Max Brooks, son of Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft; other Brooks bestsellers include The Zombie Survival Guide, The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks et al.
- Audio Reviews: Week of 10/2/2006
Simultaneous release with the Warner hardcover (Reviews, May 3).
- Adult Audio For Fall
Sept.The Voyage of Jerle Shannara: Antrax by Terry Brooks.
- Forecasts from March 11 Issue
Warner, $22.95 (304p) ISBN 0-446-52903-6HALFWAY HOMEMary Sheldon.
- Forecasts from August 19 Issue
Warner, $12.95 paper (336p) ISBN 0-446-67788-4GIRL ANATOMYRebecca Bloom.
- Bestsellers of 2002: The Big Didn't Get Bigger
Stepanek (Hyperion); Up Country by Nelson DeMille (Warner); The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans (Dutton); Hope Through Heartsongs by Mattie J.T.
- Encores and Second Chances
Brother Memoirs, the New Iron JohnThree Weeks with My Brother Nicholas Sparks & Micah Sparks (Warner, Jan.)
- Reviews Annex: Religion
Warner, $12.95 (178p) ISBN 0446529621 Guardian angels do exist and God still performs miracles, according to Christian novelist Kingsbury (One Tuesday Morning; A Time to Dance; etc.).
- Fall 2003 Hardcovers -- Fiction/Science Fiction & Fantasy
., $27.95) by Terry Brooks.