- PW: Fall 2000 Mass Market Paperback List
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
- Children's Books for Spring: T-Z
Spring 2002 Listing by Publisher
- PW: Political Books: Booked for the Campaign Trail
- BookExpo America 2009: Around the BEA Booths: M - O
Martin (Feiwel & Friends); Cat Burglar Black by Richard Sala (First Second); The Witch’s Guide to Cooking with Children by Keith McGowan, illustrations by Yoko Tanaka (Holt Books for Young Readers/ Christy Ottaviano Books); The Midnight Charter by David Whitley (Roaring Brook Press
- Children's Books: Children's Reviews, Week of 7/24/2006
Roaring Brook/Porter, $16.95 (32p) ISBN 1-59643-165-2 Schwartz's (Oscar: The Big Adventure of a Little Sock Monkey, reviewed June 26) spry story introduces a pony-tailed gal with oodles of personality and an answer for everything.
- Children's Books for Fall: M-Q
MACMILLAN/FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUX The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark ($16.99) by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Dan Hanna, is a follow-up to The Pout-Pout Fish. (2-5) Ernest, the Moose Who Doesn’t Fit ($15.99) by Catherine Rayner.
- Children's Books for Spring: T - Z
TANGLEWOOD PRESS (NBN, dist.)
- Fall 2013 Announcements: Literary Biographies, Essays & Criticism - The Boys Are Back in Town
\tSimilar in title, but not subject matter, New Yorker critic Hilton Als’s essay collection White Girls (his first book since The Women) analyzes literature, art, music, race, gender, and history, with the titular “white girls” encompassing Truman Capote, Louise
- On-Sale Calendar: Week of March 12, 2012
Your mostly-complete list of books going on sale in the next week.
- Springing Forward: Fiction/General & Short Stories
CENTER STREET The Adventures of Slim & Howdy (June, $21.95) by Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, with Stephen Bly, expands the cowboy alter egos of country music's Brooks and
- Forecasts from October 6 Issue
Fiction Jan.* THE HAVANA ROOMColin Harrison.
- Children’s Galleys to Grab: BEA 2012
Coovert (Roaring Brook).
- Frankfurt 2011 Briefcase: What the American Agents Are Selling
Greenburger SJGA is coming to Germany with a new one from Brad Thor, Full Black (Atria, July 2011), which continues the author’s Scot Harvath series (he’s a former Navy SEAL who’s now in the Secret Service) and was recently optioned by Warner Bros.; the agency says WB is loo
- E-books Rock: Facts & Figures 2011