- Children's Books for Spring
New Grosset &Dunlap's Nature Field Guides are Looking at Bugs by Laura Driscoll, illus. by Pedro Julio Gonzalez and Tim Haggerty; and Looking at the Sky by Jennifer Frantz, illus. by Drew-Brook-Cormack and Haggerty ($4.99 each, 6-8).
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Contemporary Affairs to Fiction/First & Collections
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESS Japan's Policy Trap: Dollars, Deflation and the Crisis of Japanese Finance (Sept., $38.95) by Akio Mikuni and R.
- Spring 2002 Mass Market Paperbacks
SPRING ANNOUNCEMENT CATEGORIES &/>
- ‘Hunger Games’ Still Rules in Children’s: Facts & Figures 2012
For children’s books, without a doubt, the Hunger Games was the story of the year.
- Convention Schedule & Information
Speaker: Janine Warner, JC Warner Communications.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: S
Saddleback Educational This first-time exhibitor offers textbooks, workbooks, read-alongs, paperback books, reproducibles and more in all subject areas for elementary, middle and high school students as well a
- Spoken Audio for Spring
Spoken Audio for SpringCompiled by Trudi
- Bestselling Children's Books 2008: Meyer’s Deep Run
This time last year, booksellers were bemoaning the end of Harry Potter.
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Nature & Environment to Reference
FALL 2002 HARDCOVERS
- PW: Fall 2000 Trade Paperback List
., $17.95) by Xan Brooks looks at the actor, his films and the changing face of British pop culture.CHECKMARK BOOKS Forbidden Films: Censorship Histories of 125 Motion Pictures (Feb., $16.95) by Dawn B.
- Working the Floor, B
Edited by Jill A.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 2/19/2007
The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring Richard Preston, Random, $25.95 (320p) ISBN 978-1-4000-6489-2Reviewed by John VaillantIn this radical departure from Preston's bestsellers on catastrophic diseases (The Demon
- Reviews Annex: Nonfiction
Warner, $23.95 (256p) ISBN 0446530670 PITT THE YOUNGER: A LifeMichael J.
- Children's Books for Spring: S
Paperback Polar Polka: Counting Polar Bears in Alaska ($10.95) by Chérie Stihler, illus. by Erik Brooks.
- Facts and Figures 2011: In Children's, 'Hunger Games' Rule
Roaring Brook/Porter (173,056).46.