- Forecasts from May 27 Issue
Warner, $5.99 (336p) ISBN 0-446-61054-2JUNETHE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE SEXYEmily Carmichael.
- A Bountiful Crop for Kids
At this year's BEA, booksellers got a taste of what promises to be an exciting season, with a number of high-profile titles scheduled to hit the shelves throughout the fall.
- Publishing Players Hash Out Digital Future
Warner CEO Larry Kirshbaum cited Arthur C.
- Forecasts from April 29 Issue
Warner, $22.95 (416p) ISBN 0-446-52946-XTHEY SHALL SEE GODAthol Dickson.
- Forecasts from the April 22 Issue
Warner, $23.95 (272p) ISBN 0-446-52636-3CONSCIOUSNESS AND LANGUAGEJohn R.
- Working the Floor: M-N
MCGRAW-HILL CHILDREN'S PUBLISHING Publishes children's books and specialty products, including lines from American Education Publishing, Peter Bedrick Books, Brighter Child, Fearon Teacher Aids, Gifted & Talented, Good Apple, Grace Publications, Great Wave Software, Ide
- Working the Floor: T-V
EXHIBITORS A-B C-D
- Working the Floor: W-Z
- Forecasts from April 8 Issue
Millbrook/Roaring Brook, $1
- Children's Poetry in Bloom
While praising such encompassing tomes as "very useful and valuable," Simon Boughton, publisher of Roaring Brook (a new imprint of Millbrook Press), is gratified to see an increasing number of publishers releasing collections by a single author.
- Forecasts from April 1, 2002 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (416p) ISBN 0-446-53008-5JULY* HUNTED PAST REASONRichard Matheson.
- Forecasts from March 25 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (544p) ISBN 0-446-52451-4DANCING WITH THE DRAGONJoe Weber.
- Few Surprises in the Winners' Circle
In nonfiction, the concept of unfortunate timing could best be exemplified by Jack Welch's Jack, for which Warner paid about $7 million.
- Forecasts from March 18 Issue
Warner, $17.95 (288p) ISBN 0-446-52920-6 (Christianity/Spirituality)OH GOD!
- Forecasts from March 11 Issue
Warner, $22.95 (304p) ISBN 0-446-52903-6HALFWAY HOMEMary Sheldon.