Boxed and starred reviews indicate books of outstanding quality.
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
A monkey from the rainforest and a penguin from Antarctica explore their habitats. (5-8) Town Mouse House by Nigel Brooks and Abigail Horner ($15.95).
- Nonfiction Reviews: 1/18/2010
Making Haste from Babylon: The Mayflower Pilgrims and Their World: A New HistoryNick Bunker.
- Spoken Audio for Fall
AV BOOKS INC.
- Fiction: Fiction Reviews, Week of 8/7/2006
The Boleyn InheritancePhilippa Gregory.
- Spring 2007 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams sits right back to hear a tale with When I Grow Up by Tina Louise, illus. by Oliver Corwin, by the fo
- Forecasts from September 17 Issue
Warner, $26.95 (300p) ISBN 0-446-52859-5 VENICE REVEALED: An Intimate PortraitPaolo Barbaro, trans. from the Italian by Tami Calliope.
- Forecasts from January 27 Issue
Warner, $24.95 (326p) ISBN 0-446-53104-9COLONEL RUTHERFORD’S COLTLucius Shepard.
- Religion Update 2013: Books Extend Pastors’ Ministries—and Can Sell Big
\tDon’t call them celebrities.
- Spring 2005 Hardcovers: Sports
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESS National Pastime: How Americans Play Baseball and the Rest of the World Plays Soccer (Apr., $26.95) by Stefan Szymanski and Andrew Zimba
- PW: Fall 2000 Hardcover List
., $15.99) by Lisa Welchel supplies disciplinary advice from the actress who played Blair Warner on the 1980s TV show The Facts of Life. $70,000 ad/promo.UNIV.
- On-Sale Calendar: Week of December 19, 2011
Adult December 19 American Egyptologist: The Life of James Henry Breasted and the Creation of His Oriental Institute by Jeffrey Abt (Univ. of Chicago; $45; ISBN 9780226001104).
- Not Such Strange Bedfellows
Warner Faith has American Prophecies: Ancient ScripturesReveal Our Nation's Future by Michael D.
- Forecasts from February 18 Issue
Warner, $23.95 (336p) ISBN 0-446-52597-9 POLITICAL NUMERACY: Mathematical Perspectives on Our Chaotic ConstitutionMichael I.
- African-American Market Comes of Age
Within religion publishing, it's hard to miss the surge in growth over the last several years of the African-American market.