- Children's Books for Spring: S
Paperback Polar Polka: Counting Polar Bears in Alaska ($10.95) by Chérie Stihler, illus. by Erik Brooks.
- Facts and Figures 2011: In Children's, 'Hunger Games' Rule
Roaring Brook/Porter (173,056).46.
- Spring 2008 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams rolls over with The Dog Who Belonged to No One by Amy Hest, illus. by Amy Bates, a picture book in which a dog's and
- Fall 2014 Children's Sneak Previews
Brannen, about a Parisian woman who takes her city for granted until she meets a dog who shows her a new view; The Night Before Christmas by Barbara Reid, featuring Plasticine animals and a cast of mice; The Hero in You by Ellis Paul, illus. by Angela Padron, which profiles 13 no
- Children's Books for Fall: T - Z
TANGLEWOOD PRESS (NBN, dist.)
- Spring 2005 Hardcovers: Biography & Memoirs
ALGONQUIN Makeovers at the Beauty Counter of Happiness (Apr., $16.95), written and illus. by Ilene Beckerman.
- Fall 2010 Religion Listings
A big season, with lots of titles, lots of big names: Max Lucado (Thomas Nelson), Philip Yancey (FaithWords), Deepak Chopra (HarperOne).
- Children's Books for Fall, Da Capo Press - Enchanted Lion Books
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Working the Floor, H
Edited by Jill A.
- Booths by Numbers
Booths by Numbers As a kind of analog GPS system—and in response to reader requests—we offer a master list of BEA exhibitors, Meeting Room locations, and Rights Center tables, organized numerically by booth, room, and table number.
- Web-Exclusive Reviews: Week of 5/21/2007
., Paul McCartney, Liberace and Mel Brooks; preventing a girl from committing suicide by saying "hello" to her in an elevator; and much more.
- PW's Guide to BEA Exhibitors: E - I
EDC Publishing Featured:Volcanoes by Stephanie Turnbull; Little Book of Flowers by Laura Howell; See Inside Castles by Katie Daynes; Trains and Tessa the Teacher, both by Felicity Brooks; Sharks by Phil Clarke; Aesop's Fables by Anna Milbourne; Snow Queen
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers G-M
Gallopade InternationalSeriesBluffton Books presents Wild Things in the Classroom by Carole Marsh, illus. by Geraldine Csapek (Aug. 1, paper, $7.99, ISBN 978-0-635-12107-3), ages 5–10.
- Fall 2012 Children's Announcements: Publishers G-M
GAUTHIER PUBLICATIONS/FROG LEGS INK (dist. by B&T) Grama’s Gift by Evelyn Johnson, illus. by Joan Bonney (July 1, hardcover, $16.95, ISBN 978-0983359364) is the story of a grandmother’s survival of cancer.
- Children's Books for Spring: S - Z
Chestnut Hill continues with Book 3 and Playing for Keeps by Lauren Brooke ($4.99 each, 9-12).