- Fiction Reviews
Sarah Page, a Washington Capital investigative reporter who's been assigned to the national politics staff after being chastised for a romantic involvement with a colleague, is covering the presidential race between Democrat Monroe Capehart, an elderly Pennsylvania senator, and Republican Warner Wylie, the
The Pursuit of Glory: Europe 1648—1815Tim Blanning.
- Mary Magdalene, Politics and Prayer
Compiled by Robert Dahlin and Charles Hix Will I ever be able to write about religion publishing again without referring to The Da Vinci Code?
- PW: Fall/Winter Relgion Books
- Children's Books for Spring, cont...
ILLUMINATION ARTS A Mother's Promise ($15.95) by Lisa Humphrey, illus. by David Danioth.
- Fiction: Publishers Weekly Fiction Reviews from 6/26/06
The Light of EveningEdna O'Brien.
- New in Religion: Anti-Religion
It was probably inevitable.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 4/16/2007
The Septembers of Shiraz Dalia Sofer.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 4/28/2008
Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip—Confessions of a Cynical Waiter The Waiter.
- Children’s Books for Fall: S
.: A Winter’s Gift by Lauren Brooke ($5.99, 12-up).
- PW: Fall 2000 Trade Paperback List
- Franchises Flying High: Children's Books: Facts & Figures 2010
Click over to the rest of our 2011 Facts & Figures coverage: | | If you want to sell in the mega-numbers, write or publish a series.
- Children's Books for Spring: F - L
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS <p id="id2038504-9
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: Farcountry Press to Harperentertainment
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.