- Children's Books for Spring, cont...
ILLUMINATION ARTS A Mother's Promise ($15.95) by Lisa Humphrey, illus. by David Danioth.
- Fiction: Publishers Weekly Fiction Reviews from 6/26/06
The Light of EveningEdna O'Brien.
- New in Religion: Anti-Religion
It was probably inevitable.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 4/16/2007
The Septembers of Shiraz Dalia Sofer.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 4/28/2008
Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip—Confessions of a Cynical Waiter The Waiter.
- Children’s Books for Fall: S
.: A Winter’s Gift by Lauren Brooke ($5.99, 12-up).
- PW: Fall 2000 Trade Paperback List
- Franchises Flying High: Children's Books: Facts & Figures 2010
Click over to the rest of our 2011 Facts & Figures coverage: | | If you want to sell in the mega-numbers, write or publish a series.
- Children's Books for Spring: F - L
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS <p id="id2038504-9
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: Farcountry Press to Harperentertainment
FARCOUNTRY PRESS (406-444-5100) PAPERBACKS
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Fall 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxSomething for You by Charlie Mylie (Nov. 26, $17.99, ISBN 978-0-374-31235-0).
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxMimi and Bear in the Snow by Janee Trasler (Oct. 7, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0374349714).
Tabloid Love: Looking for Mr.
- Religion Stays Strong
Among the offerings this fall are a memoir by Lewis’s stepson Douglas Gresham (Broadman & Holman), a biography from BlueBridge, an intellectual biography from Jossey-Bass, literary and theological explorations of Lewis’s Narnia (Warner Faith, InterVarsity Press, Baker), reminiscences of those w