- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
\tNATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS \t(Dist. by Random House) \tOcean Counting by Janet Lawler, illus. by Brian Skerry (May 14, hardcover, $16.95, ISBN 978-1426311161) is a counting book introducing sea creatur
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
The Magic School Bus Rides Again revs up with Meet the Class by Samantha Brooke (Dec. 26, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-1-338-20236-6), The Monster Power (Dec. 26, paper, $4.99, ISBN 978-1-338-19444-9) and Sink or Swim (Dec. 26, paper, $4.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: M - R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxThe Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Daniel X.
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Brooks (Feb. 5, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4867-1467-4).
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-F
by Mariko Tamaki, illus. by Brooke Allen (Oct. 10, hardcover, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4197-2725-2), launches a series about the campers from the Lumberjanes graphic novels.
- Fall 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseWhoa, Dog.
- Spring 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-G
Ages 4–8.SeriesThe Boxcar Children Great Adventures debuts with Journey on a Runaway Train, created by Gertrude Chandler Warner, illus. by Anthony VanArsdale (Feb. 1, hardcover, $12.99, ISBN 978-0-8075-0695-0), ages 7–10.
- Spring 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National GeographicMy First Atlas of the World (July 10, hardcover, $18.99, ISBN 978-1-4263-3174-9) introduces basic geography, continent by continent.
- Fiction Review: Week of 11/20/2006
A Match Made on Madison Dee Davis.
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxIf Animals Celebrated Christmas by Ann Whitford Paul, illus. by David Walker (Sept. 11, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0-374-30901-5).
- Spring/Summer Religion Books
ABINGDON PRESS Leading Beyond the Walls (Mar., $22) by Adam Hamilton tells how congregations can become vibrant centers of outreach.
- Around the Booths: BEA 2012
Read the whole Around the Booths guide in the Scribd reader below: Abbeville Press Booth: 3804 Co. description: Abbeville
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus/PGW)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson picks up Messi: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1225-2), Ronaldo: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1226-9), Neymar (
- Fall 2012 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-F
ABBEVILLE KIDS Are You Sleeping Little One?
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National GeographicHey, Baby!