- Adult Books & Authors at Wi9
\tPublishers are bringing dozens of authors to this year’s ninth annual American Booksellers Association Winter Institute in Seattle.
- The Stars So Far (as of 9/10/12) | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← “Don’t Over Moo the Cow” Are Things This Bad → The Stars So Far as of 91012 Elizabeth Bluemle September 13th 2012 6 Replies Tweet Start your
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 1/28/2008
The Story of a Marriage Andrew Sean Greer.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 5/26/2008
The Day After He Left for Iraq: From Goodbye to Welcome Home Melissa Seligman.
- Spring 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
MacmillanDucktective Quack and the Cake Crime Wave by Claire Freedman, illus. by Mike Byrne (Apr. 1, $9.99 paper, ISBN 978-1-5098-8240-3).
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseI Am Cindy-Lou Who (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1803-9) and I Am Sam-I-Am (Jan. 8, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-0-525-57958-8) by Tish Rabe; and I Am Max by Astrid Holm (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99,
Golden CountryJennifer Gilmore.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 12/11/2006
At her local travel bookshop, she discovered a book called Jupiter's Travels by Ted Simon as well as a few handbooks on motorcycle adventuring, and she was hooked.
- Fall 2008 Trade Paperback Reprints
Graywolf Press The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop (July, $15) by Lewis Buzbee.