- BEA 2001: Long Live the Book
It was the kind of trade show for which few people had superlatives.
- Spoken Audio for Spring
Mar.The Dragon's Teeth by Ellery Queen.
- (Not) Only Irish Need Apply
Patrick's Day, creating a "Green Season"In This Article:Booksellers Bow to QueenWhat hath Frank McCourt wrought?
- Food for Thought In a Happy Meal
Schwartz Bookshops in Milwaukee interest in Schlosser's book spread through the company faster than a flu bug.
- SCBA's Schmooze Cruise
Donna Paz's marketing seminar opened the SCBA show aboard the Queen Mary.
- Regional Shows In Full Swing
He joked that whenever he travels, "the feeling of displacement is always helped by going into the local bookshops."
- PW: The Great Italian Book Emporium
- Mid-South's Boasts High Spirits But Low Attendance
Auden and Stephen Spender.Indeed the guide was spawned by frequent phone requests she has gotten "from people everywhere, wanting information, historical and otherwise, on writers and sites here related to them or their work, recommendations for New Orleans books, and bookshops," she said.
- For Indies, Ho-Hum Holidays on the Whole
Mysterious Bookshop, New York City, has always used Bookazine more than other wholesalers.
- PW: Publishing in the UK: All Change Here
For the chain, the process of moving into the Queen's domain has been a long one, and it's still not finished.