- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
A rebel heiress avenges her father’s death with the help of some jewel-thieving drag queens.
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville KidsChef Foody’s Field Trip by Agostino Traini (Sept. 15, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1241-2).
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 4/30/2007
Growing up in early 1970s Queens, Nathan Mirsky idolizes his older brother, Daniel, a student antiwar activist at Columbia University, but after Daniel moves to the West Coast and begins a downward spiral into addiction, the brothers grow apart.
- Adult Books & Authors at Wi9
\tPublishers are bringing dozens of authors to this year’s ninth annual American Booksellers Association Winter Institute in Seattle.
- Spoken Audio for Spring
Mar.The Dragon's Teeth by Ellery Queen.
- British Publishing 2003: U.K. Publishers Are Soldiering On
There were many problems about life in London during our annual visit late last month, but happily the state of the British book business, at least as reflected in last year's sales, and a slightly-better-than-expected Christmas (in contrast to our o
- BookExpo 2017: Around the Booths
Above the TreelineBooth 460Through Edelweiss, its online catalogue and digital galley platform, Above the Treeline enables publishers to share their titles with 70,000 book industry professionals, including reviewers, booksellers, buyers, and librarians.AbramsBooth 2007Abrams focuses on illustrated books in the areas o
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 1/28/2008
The Story of a Marriage Andrew Sean Greer.
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 5/26/2008
The Day After He Left for Iraq: From Goodbye to Welcome Home Melissa Seligman.
- The Stars So Far (as of 9/10/12) | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← “Don’t Over Moo the Cow” Are Things This Bad → The Stars So Far as of 91012 Elizabeth Bluemle September 13th 2012 6 Replies Tweet Start your
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseI Am Cindy-Lou Who (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1803-9) and I Am Sam-I-Am (Jan. 8, board book, $7.99, ISBN 978-0-525-57958-8) by Tish Rabe; and I Am Max by Astrid Holm (Oct. 2, board book, $7.99,
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 12/11/2006
At her local travel bookshop, she discovered a book called Jupiter's Travels by Ted Simon as well as a few handbooks on motorcycle adventuring, and she was hooked.
- Fall 2008 Trade Paperback Reprints
Graywolf Press The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop (July, $15) by Lewis Buzbee.
Golden CountryJennifer Gilmore.