- In Brief: May 13
(in an event with Anderson’s Bookshop),and in New York, the United Nations International School (seen here) and Borders Columbus Circle.
- Children’s Institute 7 in Photos
.): Angela Whited of Red Balloon Bookshop in St.
- Supporting the Indie Wave
Indies First grew out of his experience of being a bookseller for a day at Queen Anne Book Company in Seattle.
- Very Pinteresting | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← Joining the Resistance Hello England → Very Pinteresting Leslie Hawkins June 12th 2017 Leave a reply Tweet Cat Grant Supergirl’s boss
- A Wrinkle in Summer’s Reading List | ShelfTalker
Post navigation ← PG Can Mean Pretty Good When Less Is More → A Wrinkle in Summer’s Reading List Kenny Brechner June 15th 2017 Leave a reply Tweet Sum
- Retail in Seattle: In the Shadow of Amazon
“Bring it on,” says Janis Segress, owner/operating manager at Queen Anne Book Company, who is more than willing to do battle with Amazon.
- Staying Alive: Otto Penzler
On the very morning that I interviewed Otto Penzler in his basement office beneath the Mysterious Bookshop in lower Manhattan, the New York Times reported on a new scientific study that tied reading books to living longer.
- Summer Sales of Children's Books at Indie Stores Are Up
Red Balloon Bookshop in St.
- BEA 2014: A Busman’s Holiday
Mark’s Bookshop.”Bank Street Bookstore 2879 N.
- Bookselling Tips from Children's Institute 2018
“Creating and Implementing Successful LGBTQIA Youth Programs” With Lynn Mooney (moderator) of Women & Children First in Chicago; sweet pea Flaherty, owner of King’s Bookshop in Tacoma, Wash.; Joy Preble of Brazos Bookstore in Houston; Jonathan Hamilt and Rachel Aimee of
- (Not) Only Irish Need Apply
Patrick's Day, creating a "Green Season"In This Article:Booksellers Bow to QueenWhat hath Frank McCourt wrought?
- WI14: Children's Books, Authors Create a Buzz; A New Publisher Arouses Controversy
Reynolds, Opposite of Always (HarperCollins/Tegen, Mar.), introduced by Blue Willow Bookshop’s Berner; Scott Brown, XL (Knopf, Mar.), introduced by Nichole Cousins, White Birch Books, North Conway, N.H.; Gillian McDunn, Caterpillar Summer (Bloomsbury, Apr.), introdu
- This Week's Bestsellers: April 29, 2013
In early May, she will sign books at Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville, Ill.
- BookExpo 2018: Big Kids’ Books of the Show
She is also excited about Deb Caletti’s A Heart in a Body in the World (Simon Pulse), and Victoria Aveyard’s War Storm, the conclusion to her bestselling Red Queen series.
- Indie Bookstores Finish 2015 on High Note
“Amazon continues to be a huge presence in Seattle and globally,” said Janis Segress, co-owner of Queen Anne Book Company in Seattle.