- Writers to Watch Summer-Fall 2016: Anticipated Debut Fiction
We can’t use its beaches?’
- Printing in Hong Kong 2013: A Transformed and Varied Landscape
(Yes, you can definitely teach old dogs new tricks.)
- PW Supplement: British Publishing
We should get to 100 million pounds a year before I think we can expand dramatically."
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 2/4/2008
The authors also offer tips for travelers like how to get quality treatment (snipping off a button before you send down dry cleaning or leaving some cash in a pocket will imply to employees you may be a “spotter,” an undercover hotel inspector) and warnings that one should bring
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 3/3/2008
How should you best package your business's public image?
- Children's Book Reviews: Week of 12/10/07
Debut artist Harper’s quirky illustrations picture Maa and Paa pulling their wool (instead of their hair) every night as Woolbur’s Grandpaa advises them to relax.
- August Comics Reviews
However, this ambitious family narrative could have used a stronger editorial eye.
- PW: Brian Moore: Travels of a Literary Infidel
"If you pick up a novel by Thomas Pynchon," Moore concedes, "you know it's going to be Pynchonesque.
- Web Exclusive Reviews: Week of 12/24
Burg (Endless Referrals: Network Your Everyday Contacts Into Sales) and Mann (You Call the Shots) write with a simple, informal style that offers a working-person’s interpretation of the old adage “give, and you shall receive.”
- Children's Book Reviews
For example, the Phoenix of Right Judgment tells Feng Huang, “To have Right Judgment you must pass through the fire of Jealousy!”
- Nonfiction Reviews: Week of 10/29/2007
Flynn’s father had moved out a year earlier; her two sisters were at school, where she, too, should have been; instead, her mother needed to talk with her about all those faces on the money.
- Children’s Book Reviews
Everyone is thrilled except for Chloe, who tells Uncle Bobby that she doesn’t think he should get married, since “You have me!
- Comics Reviews: March
That should change now that the book is here.
- Children's Book Reviews: Week of 5/14/2007
Instead, a cornucopia of colorful insects dominates the scene.
- Web Exclusive Reviews: Week of 6/16/2008
Since it focuses on his remarkable craft, it should interest animal lovers and fans of Broadway.