Publishers Weekly named four finalists for the19th annual PW Bookstore and PW Rep of the Year Awards to be given in a special ceremony at BookExpo America in May. The award-winners will also receive a write-up in the pre-BEA issue of PW’s print magazine in late April. A slate of judges comprised of industry representatives and last year’s award winners will determine the 2011 award winners.
PW 2011 Bookstore of the Year Finalists
-Anderson’s Bookshops in Napersville and Downers Grove, Ill.
- Boulder Book Store in Boulder, Colo.
- The King’s English Bookshop in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Village Books in Bellingham, Wash.
PW 2011 Rep of the Year Finalists
- John Eklund with Triliteral Press (Harvard University Press, Yale University Press, and the MIT Press)
- Rick Gallagher with Bookazine
- Doni Kay with Penguin Young Readers Group
- Bridget Piekarz with Random House