- Let No One Sleep by Juan José Millás, trans. from the Spanish by Thomas Bunstead
- Till Death Do Us Part by John Dickson Carr, Martin Edwards
- The Oleander Sword by Tasha Suri
- A Duke at the Door by Susanna Allen
- A Country of Strangers: New and Selected Poems by D. Nurkse
- Fallout by Carrie Stuart Parks
- Bold Ventures: Thirteen Tales of Architectural Tragedy by Charlotte Van Den Broeck, David McKay
- The Language of Seabirds by Will Taylor
In Cuban American author Mestre-Reed’s 'Sacrificio' (Soho, Sept.), a young man falls into a group of queer counterrevolutionaries in late-1990s Havana. more...
The 2022 ALA Annual Conference, the first in-person annual conference since 2019, set a new high-water mark for the return to U.S. in-person events in the book business. more...
- The Skillset Podcast #1: Rethinking Community Engagement, with Tamara King
- PW and Copyright Clearance Center's 'Week Ahead' Podcast
- More to Come 522: Axel Alonso Interview
- PW KidsCast: A Conversation with Maggie Edkins Willis
Jenny Han takes four of the top 10 bestseller slots with books in her Summer I Turned Pretty series. Plus science journalist Ed Yong's 'An Immense World' is #4 on our hardcover nonfiction list, and Riley Sager's suspense novel 'The House Across the Lake' takes the same spot on our hardcover fiction list. more...