- The Possessed by Witold Gombrowicz, Antonia Lloyd-Jones, Adam Thirlwell
- The Fortune Seller by Rachel Kapelke-Dale
- Twice Lived by Joma West
- Spectral Evidence by Gregory Pardlo
- The Secret History of Bigfoot: Field Notes on a North American Monster by John O'Connor
- Supercommunicators: How to Unlock the Secret Language of Connection by Charles Duhigg
- Escaping Mr. Rochester by L L McKinney
With 'James' (Doubleday, Mar.), Everett retells Mark Twain’s 'Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' from Jim’s point of view.
The suit seeks the return of 56 books said to be improperly banned from school shelves. more...
Officials expect 45,000 attendees at the fair, including a large number of international publishers; the fair will run November 17–19. more...
- The Skillset Podcast #1: Rethinking Community Engagement, with Tamara King
- PW and Copyright Clearance Center's 'Week Ahead' Podcast
- More to Come 596: Webtoons and Webcomics Move into Print
- PW KidsCast: A Conversation with Dan Santat
'Taylor Swift: A Little Golden Book Biography,' now in its seventh month on sale, is the #7 book in the country. Plus Snoop Dogg and Earl “E-40” Stevens serve up a new cookbook, 'Goon with the Spoon,' and Skyward series author Brandon Sanderson remains 'Defiant.' more...