- A Practical Guide to Levitation by Jose Eduardo Agualusa, Daniel Hahn
- Big Island, L.A. by Boston Teran
- Liberty’s Daughter by Naomi Kritzer
- Worm: A Cuban American Odyssey by Edel Rodriguez
- Hell, I Love Everybody by James Tate, Terrance Hayes
- The Book of (More) Delights by Ross Gay
- The Tailor Shop at the Intersection by Ahn Jaesun
Rodriguez’s debut graphic memoir, 'Worm' (Metropolitan, Nov.), interweaves his anti-Trump political art with the story of his family’s exodus from Cuba in the 1980s.
A motion to block Texas's controversial book rating remains undecided, though a ruling is expected before the law's September 1 effective date. more...
The quest for greater automation and greener solutions is propelling the Hong Kong and China print manufacturers forward even as they face down rising costs, slow incoming new orders amid excess client-side inventories, and confront macroeconomic factors beyond their control. more...
- The Skillset Podcast #1: Rethinking Community Engagement, with Tamara King
- PW and Copyright Clearance Center's 'Week Ahead' Podcast
- More to Come 585: Baltimore Comic Con and Small Press Expo Interviews
- PW KidsCast: A Conversation with Dan Santat