JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Chief Information Officer|
|Princeton University Press|
|Princeton University Press (PUP) is a prestigious and highly successful academic publisher (http://www.press.princeton.edu) which is expanding its capacity for digital publishing and its global presence. PUP, which has a total staff of around one hundred employees, is seeking a Chief Information Officer to manage an Information Management (IM) department of approximately 5 staff. |
The Chief Information Officer’s role is to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing technology governance and strategic information technology and data management initiatives at Princeton University Press. This individual is responsible for all aspects of the organization’s information technology, systems, and data management. The position will report to the Assistant Director for Planning, and the CIO will be a member of the Senior Management Group of the Press.
In this newly created position, and department, the CIO is expected to:
• Provide vision and insight into the development of the business strategy for PUP.
• Establish good IT and data governance practices, policies, and procedures, including development of an IT steering group.
• Ensure IT systems support business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness and service quality, and drive innovation and new revenue.
• Manage the relationship with Princeton University’s Office of Information Technology.
• Oversee large scale technology projects.
• Develop the organizational structure for the Information Management (IM) Department.
• A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent experience. A master’s degree and/or major in Computer Science or related discipline are preferred.