Home > > 05/22/2023
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 270 Issue 21 05/22/2023
- Author Profile
- ABA Children’s Institute 2023
- What’s on Tap at Children’s Institute 2023
- Children's Institute 2023: PW Talks with Gen de Botton
- Children's Institute 2023: Bookselling in Milwaukee
- Children's Institute 2023: PW Talks with Raj Haldar
- Children's Institute 2023: PW Talks with Nina LaCour
- Children's Institute 2023: PW Talks with Sayantani DasGupta
- Children's Institute 2023: Nikki Grimes and Brian Pinkney Collaborate in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Children's Institute 2023: Authors and Illustrators to Meet
- Children's Institute 2023: PW Talks with Jonathan Hamilt
- Health Books
- Children's Books
- Religion & Spirituality
- The U.S. Needs Its Own Book Fair
- Expanding the Reimagining Bookstores Campaign
- The Cooperative Children’s Book Center Changes with the Times
- Booklike Prize Winner
- Indie Spotlight
- New Titles from Self-Publishers: May 2023