Publishers Weekly has announced the five finalists for the 2023 PW Bookstore of the Year and Sales Representative of the Year awards.
“This year marks the 25th year that PW has been highlighting the hard work sales representatives are doing in the field,” said Jim Milliot, senior v-p and editorial director of PW. “We are proud to celebrate those members of the publishing industry who are working closely with their bookseller partners to put books in the hands of readers across the country.”
All of the finalists for the 31st annual Bookstore of the Year Award have been nominated because of the positive roles they continue to play in their communities by bringing writers and readers together. Those finalists are:
2023 Finalists for PW Bookstore of the Year
- The Edmonds Bookshop (Edmonds, WA)
- Harvey's Tales (Geneva, IL)
- Interabang Books (Dallas, TX)
- Main Street Books (Lafayette, IN)
- Midtown Scholar (Harrisburg, PA)
2023 Finalists for PW Sales Representative of the Year
- Emily Bates (Penguin Random House)
- Mark Fleeman (Fujii Associates)
- Julie Isgrigg (Hachette Book Group)
- Tom Leigh (Macmillan)
- Ty Wilson (PGW/Two Rivers)
All finalists for both awards will be featured in the May 15 edition of Publishers Weekly and the winners will be announced on May 22 as part of the U.S. Book Show, sponsored by PW, which runs from May 22-25.