The big show is here. And here’s how you can use PW to get the most out of your BookExpo experience:
● Read PW Show Daily, the official news publication of BEA. You can pick up a print copy for free at the Javits, or read it online at digitalpw.com.
● Stop by PW’s booth (1852) to pick up recent issues of PW and talk with members of PW’s editorial and business staff.
● Librarians: make sure to visit the Librarians’ Lounge in room R420. We’ll have food and drinks, galley giveaways (no lines!), daily raffles, author meet and greets, and more.
● We’ll also be at BookCon in booth 3276, and we’ll publish PW Show Daily @ BookCon on both Saturday and Sunday.
● And, of course, you can keep up with all the show news at publishersweekly.com/bea.
This article appeared in the May 27, 2015 edition of PW BEA Show Daily.