HarperCollins has introduced a new fast-track program for all bricks-and-mortar independent bookstores that have been using Baker & Taylor to order the company’s titles. The program applies to all titles published by HarperCollins, Harlequin, and HarperCollins Christian Publishing (which can be combined on orders).
HC is offering B&T clients fast-tracked credit approval and account setup to help indies open a new HarperCollins account.
Those interested should consult the following
- ABA members can find HC’s credit application on BookWeb.org; which can be submitted to OpenAccount@harpercollins.com
- Non-ABA members can e-mail OpenAccount@harpercollins.com to request the credit app
- When reaching out please specify that you are a former Baker & Taylor account
- Every effort will be made to expedite the account review and set up process
- No order required to open an account
- Effective through October 1, 2019
Once a store has an account, a sales consultant will be assigned to help with order questions. Orders received by 3 p.m. (EST) will ship out the next business day.