B&T Takes On New Clients
Baker & Taylor has added a number of new client publishers to its Publishers Services group's client list for fulfillment services in North America, in addition to internationally through Global Publishers Services.
Effective October 1, 2018, Baker & Taylor Publisher Services (BTPS) will manage worldwide warehousing and fulfillment for Teachers College Press.
Effective November 1, 2018, BTPS will manage U.S. warehousing and fulfillment for Behrman House.
In addition, BTPS has signed sales representation and distribution agreements with the following clients:
- Aviation Supplies and Academics, effective January 1, 2019 – U.S., Canada and international
- Kaminn Media, effective January 1, 2019—U.S., Canada and international excluding the U.K. and Europe
- Urbane Publications, effective January 1, 2019—U.S., Canada and international excluding the U.K. and Ireland
- WunderMill, effective January 1, 2019—U.S. and Canada
- The Sutherland House, effective January 1, 2019—U.S. and international, excluding Canada
- Bushel & Peck Books, effective June 1, 2019—U.S., Canada and international
And for international sales only through GPS, the following clients:
- Obvious State, effective January 1, 2019—international, excluding the U.S. and Canada
- Microcosm Publishing, effective January 1, 2019—international, excluding the U.K., U.S., and Canada