Skyhorse, Start Publishing Partner on New True Crime Imprint
Skyhorse Publishing and Start Publishing have announced a multi-platform partnership with investigative journalist Dylan Howard, creator and narrator of the podcast Fatal Voyage: The Mysterious Death of Natalie Wood. Howard will establish a new true crime imprint, Front Page Detective, for Skyhorse and Start, beginning with the release of Diana: Case Solved on September 17. Skyhorse will publish the book in physical editions, while e-editions will be published by Start Publishing.
Under the agreement, Skyhorse and Start have agreed to publish the following additional titles that Howard has been working on for the past 14 months:
- Aaron Hernandez's Killing Fields: Exposing Untold Murders, Violence, Cover-Ups, and the NFL's Shocking Code of Silence
- The Last Charles Manson Tapes: 'Evil Lives Beyond the Grave'
- Natalie Wood's Fatal Voyage: Was It Murder?
- The Billion Dollar Hollywood Heist: The A-List Kingpin and the Poker Ring that Brought Down Tinseltown
- Bad: An Unprecedented Investigation into the Michael Jackson Cover-Up
- Killing JonBenét Ramsey: Unprecedented, Extensive Evidence Uncovers New Suspects
Further titles are to be announced.