White Owl Books Launches New Craft Series in U.S.
U.K.–based White Owl Books, the imprint of Pen & Sword Books publishing lifestyle, nature, and hobby and crafts books, will debut a new craft series, with the first titles publishing in North America, at the end of May. The series is distributed by Casemate IPM. The White Owl Books Craft Series will launch with two titles, and has eight titles scheduled for the year at a rate of one per month, July through December, and will increase the output going forward. The series format is full-color paperbacks of about 120 pages and 150 photographs, with a trim size of about 8.5 by 11.
The craft series launches with the following titles:
- Modern Rainbow Patchwork Quilts by Paula Steel (May)
- Seasonal Plant Dyes by Alica Hall (May)
- Sewing Animal Dolls by Tina O’Rouke (July)
- Modern Brush Lettering by Becki Clark (Aug)
- Amigurumi Style Crochet by Cara Medus (Sept)
- Floral Embroidery by Teagan Olivia Sturmer (Oct)
- Colorful Fun Embroidery by Clare Albans (Nov)
- Craft Your Own Happy by Becci Mai Ford (Dec)