Books Forward Hosts 20th Anniversary PR Giveaway
Literary publicity company Books Forward, a subsidiary of JKS Communications, is hosting a giveaway for one free full-service, customized author publicity and book marketing campaign valued at $20,000. The giveaway is being offered in honor of the company's 20th anniversary.
The deadline for entries is October 1, 2020. Entry is open to authors with targeted publication dates between May and December 2021. The publicity prize, according to Books Forward, includes:
- Customized press package including a news release, author Q&A, and interview talking points
- Personalized pitching and promotional outreach to a targeted list of national media, regional media, reviewers, and online influencers
- $1,000-worth of digital advertising and/or review submission to industry publications
- One-on-one consultation with Books Forward’s social media specialist, with customized guidance for maximizing online exposure and engagement
- Creative promotion to indie booksellers and librarians
- Industry tips to help the author make the most of book events and mobilizing networks for promotion
- Books Forward’s Author Guide, an easy-to-use roadmap of the publicity process that clearly breaks down the tips, tasks, and trade secrets to give a book its best chance at success
Entry for the giveaway is free, and authors can enter here.