Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 269 Issue 38 09/12/2022
- Maria Pallante, Copyright Crusader
- Unit Sales Begin September with 2.4% Dip
- A Community Rises to Support Alice Wong’s Memoir
- New Urgency for Banned Books Week
- From the Archive
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 12, 2022
- A Tale of Truth and Survival
- First Lines
- Hybrid Publishing Spreads Its Wings
- Onward and Upward at Amplify Publishing Group
- Partnership Publishing Sets the Collective Book Studio Apart
- Greenleaf: Stewards of Storytelling for 25 Years
- “Copublishing” with Köehler Books
- Morgan James Publishing: Supporting Authors and Building Community from Page One
- Partnering with the Publishing Experts at Page Two
- She Writes Press and SparkPress: Hybrids That Lead by Example
- Wonderwell: The Small yet Mighty House Where Content Reigns Supreme